Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD Update
Department of Defense officials told Congress that if they can't close military bases, they'll have to take more money out of forces, training and modernization.
The Air Force is right-sizing everything down to its musical bands as it tries to meet force reduction goals of its 2013 budget.
Defense Secretary Ashton Carter is submitting a plan to create a Defense Health Agency to take over TRICARE.
The Army is pouring lava on its mine-resistant trucks in Afghanistan to help protect trucks' windshields.
The service will rely on several teams of experts to develop these contracts.
Rear Adm. Michael Franken has been assigned as the new director of the Energy and Environmental Readiness Division in the Office of the Chief of Naval Operations. He replaces Rear Adm. Philip Cullom.
The Comprehensive Contingency Contracting Reform Act of 2012 will attempt to fix many of the problems discovered by the Wartime Contracting Commission.
The Defense Department defended its budget request yesterday telling the Senate Budget Committee about its plans to be more efficient and agile. Leaders also pushed back against the looming $500 billion cut from sequestration.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki are getting a first-hand look at how medical information sharing between the two agencies is working.
The Navy Sea Systems Command has awarded a $400 million contract for two new Joint High Speed Vessels.
Tags: DoD ,