Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD Report
The Pentagon is opening talks with China to restart stalled military relations, Wall Street Journal reports.
Congress is getting ready to sink its teeth into the massive shifts in defense spending proposed by Defense Secretary Robert Gates.
The Army has been steadily increasing the amount of education and training it delivers online. Details from the Army's Phyllis Bailey
The Defense Department plans to increase oversight of for-profit, online college degree programs that it spends hundreds of millions of dollars on each year in tuition assistance for servicemembers.
President Obama has nominated Major General Darrell Jones to oversee manpower and personnel issues on the Air Staff.
Britain's Defense Minister, Liam Fox, has written a letter to Sen. Carl Levin expressing support for the Joint Strike Fighter program.
The Army is testing consumer technology to see how well it performs on the battlefield.
The Defense Department's cyber command will become fully operational on October 1. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joined DorobekINSIDER with details about how General Alexander believes DoD can overcome the lack of qualified cyber employees.
The Senate vote that failed to begin debate on the defense authorization bill does not change the Defense Department's process on the possible repeal of the so-called "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" law.
A Pentagon official is under investigation for allegedly making unwanted sexual advances and creating a hostile work environment.