Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD Report
The Obama administration is laying out a new multiyear, multibillion-dollar military aid package for Pakistan as it presses the Islamabad government to step up the fight against extremists there and in neighboring Afghanistan, U.S. officials say.
Lightweight Portable Security for secure home connections can allow workers to telework.
The Net-Centric Enterprise Services Program, a project of the Defense Information Systems Agency, allows secure information sharing between soldiers in the field, as well as between systems, DoD reports.
This will be the first formal training program ever for Arlington National Cemetery employees.
An American soldier was charged Wednesday with killing two fellow U.S. troops and wounding a third after an argument last month in a former Iraqi insurgent stronghold turned deadly.
Base hosts tour to show off new facilities
A U.S. District Court judge in California has again refused to lift an injunction that blocked the U.S. military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy. A week ago, Judge Virginia Phillips ordered the military to stop enforcing the law. Yesterday, she reaffirmed the decision.
The Navy's new Guidance for 2011 marks bold steps toward improving the efficiency of naval operations, and hard decisions will have to be made about buying weapons that are truly needed, not just desired.
More than 5,000 jobs from manufacturing to retail to telecommunications will be available at an upcoming career fair for veterans. Details from Milicruit's Kevin O'Brien.
ManTech will provide logistics and supply services, including property accountability, asset visibility, maintenance and fleet management, operational planning, storage operations and security and facility management.