Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD Report
The Harvard Business School completed a survey of how different branches of the military work in leadership positions.
Army General Ray Odierno took charge of JFCOM on Friday
Politico reports that contractors are preparing for bad news to business after the elections.
The award is the highest honor granted for achievement in information management and information technology.
Army Vice Chief of Staff General Peter Chiarelli stops short of saying the entire acquisition system should be scrapped but he is pushing for big changes.
On Thursday 109 cyber experts are graduating from the Air Force Institute of Technology in Ohio. The Institute's Brigadier General Walter Givhan and Dean Heidi Ries joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the Institute's history.
Now that DoD and VA are sharing EHR, it's time to get the private sector on board. We get details from Navy Captain Michael S. Weiner.
The U.S. Army Sustainment Command has awarded Honeywell logistics contracts worth more than $230 million to manage global inventory, maintenance and operations for three Army Field Support Brigades.
Learn more in today's DoD report
Military.com reports Pentagon officials should start seeing results of spending reforms.