Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD Report
Young children from military families are more likely to seek mental and behavioral health care when a parent is deployed than when a parent is at home, a military study has concluded.
The Army and the U.S. Transportation Command are investigating whether updated airships can be revived for both combat and humanitarian troop movement.
In addition to cuts in federal pay and furloughs for government workers the commission also wants to roll back defense spending. Carl Conetta, Co-Director of the Project on Defense Alternatives, says we're on the right track with defense cuts.
Carl Conetta, co-director of the Project on Defense Alternatives, said that DoD is on the right track to cut costs, but there are even more savings opportunities.
The Washington D.C. VA Medical Center is hosting an evening of music, pampering and health information just for female veterans. We get details from the VA's Diane Phillips
The Navy Federal Credit Union is the biggest credit union in the country. Today, it'll open up it's first full-service branch inside the Pentagon.
Wired reports that the Navy wants businesses to produce an app that stimulates sailors' minds.
The DoD's Iridium EMSS Gateway serves as a dedicated portal for the uplink and downlink of voice and data traffic through Iridium satellites for DoD and other U.S. government users throughout the world.
The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has asked the civilian world to reach out to veterans returning home from the wars.