Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD Report
The National Trust for Historic Preservation has filed a legal action against the U.S. Department of Defense challenging its plans to construct a complex of five firing ranges in Guam that are immediately adjacent to and directed toward an ancient settlement.
Young children from military families are more likely to seek mental and behavioral health care when a parent is deployed than when a parent is at home, a military study has concluded.
The Army and the U.S. Transportation Command are investigating whether updated airships can be revived for both combat and humanitarian troop movement.
In addition to cuts in federal pay and furloughs for government workers the commission also wants to roll back defense spending. Carl Conetta, Co-Director of the Project on Defense Alternatives, says we're on the right track with defense cuts.
Carl Conetta, co-director of the Project on Defense Alternatives, said that DoD is on the right track to cut costs, but there are even more savings opportunities.
The Washington D.C. VA Medical Center is hosting an evening of music, pampering and health information just for female veterans. We get details from the VA's Diane Phillips
The Navy Federal Credit Union is the biggest credit union in the country. Today, it'll open up it's first full-service branch inside the Pentagon.
Wired reports that the Navy wants businesses to produce an app that stimulates sailors' minds.
The DoD's Iridium EMSS Gateway serves as a dedicated portal for the uplink and downlink of voice and data traffic through Iridium satellites for DoD and other U.S. government users throughout the world.