Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD Report
The Pentagon is looking into increasing its meat purchases to take advantage of lower prices and to help ranchers struggling with drought.
Col. Glenn Palmer has overseen basic training for all new Air Force recruits as commander of basic training at the 737th training group at the Texas base.
The Military Acute Concussion Evaluation, or MACE is a list of questions and a map that helps first responders determine the next steps of care for the injured.
Fourteen percent of the Defense Department's civilian workforce is disabled, compared with 11 percent governmentwide.
Vice Adm. James Syring replaces Lt. Gen. Patrick O'Reilly, who was the subject of a DoD Inspector General report on his alleged abusive management style. In May, the IG recommended appropriate corrective action against O'Reilly.
Interior estimates 13 million acres in the Western United States have high winds, lots of sunlight, or sit on top of geothermal sources.
Both the Defense Department and animal right activists hope to reduce or end the use of 6,000 live animals a year for trauma surgery training.
The Defense Department is expanding the removal of Social Security numbers from service member documents.
The White House pick for Air Force chief of staff was confirmed by the Senate Thursday as members of Congress continued to press the service for answers about the widening sex scandal at a Texas air base.
The White House has named Erik Fanning as the new under secretary of the Air Force.