Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD Report
The Pentagon is looking into increasing its meat purchases to take advantage of lower prices and to help ranchers struggling with drought.
Col. Glenn Palmer has overseen basic training for all new Air Force recruits as commander of basic training at the 737th training group at the Texas base.
The Military Acute Concussion Evaluation, or MACE is a list of questions and a map that helps first responders determine the next steps of care for the injured.
Fourteen percent of the Defense Department's civilian workforce is disabled, compared with 11 percent governmentwide.
Vice Adm. James Syring replaces Lt. Gen. Patrick O'Reilly, who was the subject of a DoD Inspector General report on his alleged abusive management style. In May, the IG recommended appropriate corrective action against O'Reilly.
Interior estimates 13 million acres in the Western United States have high winds, lots of sunlight, or sit on top of geothermal sources.
Both the Defense Department and animal right activists hope to reduce or end the use of 6,000 live animals a year for trauma surgery training.
The Defense Department is expanding the removal of Social Security numbers from service member documents.
The White House pick for Air Force chief of staff was confirmed by the Senate Thursday as members of Congress continued to press the service for answers about the widening sex scandal at a Texas air base.
The White House has named Erik Fanning as the new under secretary of the Air Force.