Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD Report
First Africa Command leader misused his authority and government funds, DoD inspector general finds. The review recommends the Army take "appropriate action" against Gen. William Ward.
For 17 minutes on Sunday, the ship cruised west across Boston Harbor, reaching a maximum speed of 3.1 knots. It was its first sail under its own power since turning 200 in 1997.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta has announced new Senior Executive Service assignments.
The Defense Department plans to spend $9 billion between now and 2017 on improving the way it uses energy.
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is looking into whether open collaboration can produce a design for a Marine Corps amphibious vehicle.
The Air Force will also provide financial planning support, and a briefing on veterans benefits.
The Office of Naval Research is asking industry for proposals to develop the new weapon. A demonstration has already shown what's possible.
A review of audit practices at the military's IT agency finds significant deficiencies in meeting governmentwide "yellow book" auditing standards. DISA agreed with the inspector general's findings and laid out four steps toward improvement.
New director of the Defense Intelligence Agency challenges his workers to better serve their customers — both military and private sector — by being more responsive, timely and relevant.