Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD Report
First Africa Command leader misused his authority and government funds, DoD inspector general finds. The review recommends the Army take "appropriate action" against Gen. William Ward.
For 17 minutes on Sunday, the ship cruised west across Boston Harbor, reaching a maximum speed of 3.1 knots. It was its first sail under its own power since turning 200 in 1997.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta has announced new Senior Executive Service assignments.
The Defense Department plans to spend $9 billion between now and 2017 on improving the way it uses energy.
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is looking into whether open collaboration can produce a design for a Marine Corps amphibious vehicle.
The Air Force will also provide financial planning support, and a briefing on veterans benefits.
The Office of Naval Research is asking industry for proposals to develop the new weapon. A demonstration has already shown what's possible.
A review of audit practices at the military's IT agency finds significant deficiencies in meeting governmentwide "yellow book" auditing standards. DISA agreed with the inspector general's findings and laid out four steps toward improvement.
New director of the Defense Intelligence Agency challenges his workers to better serve their customers — both military and private sector — by being more responsive, timely and relevant.