Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD Report
If the debt reduction supercommittee fails to come up with spending cut recommendations by Nov. 23, automatic across-the-board cuts will go into effect. Lawrence Korb of the Center for American Progress analyzes what these cuts could mean for the Pentagon.
Michelle Janine Howard became the first African-American woman to achieve the rank of three-star vice admiral, as she stepped into her new role as deputy commander of the U.S. Fleet Forces headquartered in Norfolk, Va.
The ships are supposed to be able to sail in shallow water and ward off various threats from submarines to pirates.
The plan calls for the creation of two new bodies. The Cyber Investment Management Board would oversee cyber acquisition, and a Cyber Capabilities Team would look at technology and policy requirements.
The Defense Department named AM General, which makes the Humvee, plus Lockheed Martin and Oshkosh Corporation. The three will build competing prototypes.
An Army Reserve lieutenant colonel and two former Special Forces soldiers were indicted Wednesday in a multimillion-dollar fraud scheme to win military contracts in Afghanistan.
Dan Blair, DoD's deputy inspector general for auditing, blames delays on a new, resource planning system. He says the department has inconsistent controls and unreliable data.
Sources say the Defense Department is behind on implementing the new plan and may in fact be exploring other options.
Protesters say the ultimate-fighting league condones sexist and homophobic behavior that runs contrary to the Marine Corps' commitment to maintain dignity and respect towards others.
In just the past 10 days, Afghan forces have attacked their coalition partners seven times, killing nine Americans.