Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD Report
DISA laid out its vision in a new five-year strategy. It said it will work with the U.S. Cyber Command to build up the Pentagon's cyber defenses.
The Army has joined up with the National Football League to fight traumatic brain injury, a threat to both soldiers and players.
Hackers are using official Defense Department seals in an online scam.
This completes an order of 140 tanks from the U.S. The pricetag for the deal was $860 million, with the U.S. picking up $60 million.
Georgia prosecutors will seek the death penalty against three Army soldiers accused of killing a former serviceman and his girlfriend to protect an anti-government militia group, officials said Thursday during tense court hearings in which one victim's stepfather was tackled and handcuffed as he tried to rush the defense table.
Army General Martin Dempsey, chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, toured the venue and visited with athletes. Dempsey was accompanied by Kareem Dale, special assistant to President Barack Obama for disability policy.
The conservative group Judicial Watch has published documents it got from the Pentagon and the CIA through a Freedom of Information Act request.
Female Marine officers will attend the grueling infantry officer school at the Marine Corps' Quantico, Va., base as part of an experiment to gauge whether women can handle the course's extreme physical and mental challenges.
Four Army soldiers have been charged with plotting anti-government attacks, including assassinating President Barack Obama.
The Army will keep using the Army Physical Fitness Test to gauge readiness until a study into new methods is completed, the service announced. In 2011, the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command introduced a new test to more than 10,000 soldiers to measure Warrior Task and Battle Drill readiness. However, until that study is fully concluded, TRADOC command said "longstanding and proven" systems of physical fitness will continue to be the standard.