Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD Buzz
Senator Jay Rockefeller and a group of seven other senators said they want Deputy Secretary Ash Carter to change how the DoD buys metal for military vehicles.
The aircraft has been grounded since May because of reports of a bad oxygen system.
Vice Admiral Bill Burke and Vice Admiral Kevin McCoy told a House Armed Services Committee panel it took a lot of years to put the Navy's surface fleet in its current state and it will take a lot of time to fix it, according to DoD Buzz.
DoD Buzz reports on the party changeover within the Armed Services Committee.
DoD Buzz reports that the DoD budget in 2011 may be short $19 billion.
Politico reports on the various proposals coming from both sides of the aisles. None seem to stand out as favorable among lawmakers. The only thing Democrats and Republicans do agree on is that the budget decisions will be tough.