Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD
Read more from Slate.
The Senate sent back to the House Thursday night a stripped-down $59 billion war funding bill.
The Pentagon is facing intensifying political and economic pressures to restrain its budget.
A team of over 40 civilians is going to Afghanistan to set up a distribution facility where materials are stored and issued to members of the military. Rear Admiral Thomas Traaen tells us how it works.
Agency leaders say a commitment hiring and training contract oversight personnel is an important step towards balancing the federal budget and increasing efficiency. They highlight several creative cost-cutting measures being undertaken government-wide.
If outsourcing is the answer, what should be the question? We hear from Commissioner Grant Green of the Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan.
The CEW is a workforce of Department of Defense civilians trained and equipped to deploy oversees in support of worldwide military missions. We learn more about it from Frank DiGiovanni, the Acting Director of Readiness and Training Policy and Programs at Defense.
As the U.S. military pulls troops and equipment out of Iraq, the State Department will have to rely increasingly on contractors.
DHS gets official oversight over all civilian agency computer networks.
Gay rights groups are concerned the Pentagon's massive survey of military attitudes toward repealing the "don't ask don't tell" policy could produce skewed results.