Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD
Under secretary Carter issued a new memo requiring the use of a new methodology for all business applications worth more than $1 million. DoD has more than 156 systems that meet that requirement.
A very curt message for Defense Secretary Robert Gates yesterday. Bolivian President Evo Morales said Latin American nations will pick their own friends and business partners, including Iran, regardless of U.S. opinion. The remarks came during a welcome ceremony for delegates at a regional defense conference Morales never mentioned Gates. But observers say most of the speech, and all of the applause lines, obviously aimed at Gates.
The Navy has a new chief information officer. Terry Halvorsen received the promotion today from Secretary Ray Mabus.
The National Trust for Historic Preservation sues to turn DoD's plans for a firing range on Guam over. The trust's Brian Turner explains what's at stake.
The Department of Defense announced today the appointment of Navy Capt. Paul S. Hammer, as the director of the Defense Center of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury (DCoE) in Arlington, Va.
The Defense authorization bill has been on the Senate calendar, and off the Senate calendar. Now it's on again. The Senate majority leader is now promising to bring a 2011 defense authorization bill to the floor for a vote.
This week on Federal Security Spotlight host Tom Temin talks to Riley Repko, the senior advisor for cybersecurity to the Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations and Requirements at the Air Force.
November 18, 2010
Dave Philipps, author of 'Lethal Warriors', joined the DorobekINSIDER to describe how one Army unit struggled with PTSD.
WFED's Jason Miller describes efforts at some agencies to cut hiring time.