Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD
The House Armed Services Committee held its first meeting of the 112th Congress on Thursday, approving new rules, an oversight plan, and announcing the leaders and members of subcommittees. Committee Chairman Buck McKeon said the panel will hold its first oversight hearing next week.
National Security Cyberspace Institute evaluated the Obama administration's cyber initiatives.
The Navy has set initial target dates to plan for a more efficient IT infrastructure, including data center consolidation, virtualization and enterprise software licensing. As a first step, the service says it needs to get a better handle on how many software licenses it actually owns.
Tags: technology , Navy , Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative , data center consolidation , cloud computing , DoD budget , Janice Haith , David Dorsett , Jared Serbu , DoD Report , Federal Drive
Former Deputy Secretary of Defense Rudy deLeon reviews the Quadrennial Defense Review and the transition from NSPS.
Defense Secretary Robert Gates on Tuesday named David Wennergren, currently DoD's Assistant Deputy Chief Management Officer as the new director of the Business Transformation Agency. His job will be to dismantle it.
Joint Chiefs Chairman addresses "our way forward in Afghanistan" for foreign media.
The Global Information Grid is DoD's effort to establish "information superiority" by creating a worldwide network of information technology systems that are flexible and seamlessly interoperable with one another.
Former CIA Director James Woolsey advocates use of alternative fuels. He explains some of the ways to do this in his interview with In Depth host Francis Rose.
Gino Magnifico, the chief information officer for the Army Contracting Command, explains how tenets of the 25-point plan from the Office of Management and Budget have helped boost performance at ACC.