Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD
Bug hunter discovers serious Windows XP flaw
Army Gen. Keith Alexander, the head of the new Defense Department's Cyber Command, says the military needs to bolster its ability to see and understand what's happening across its many computer networks in real-time.
Determining the language you'll use to work together is step one, says MHS CIO Chuck Campbell.
We get analysis from Washington Business Journal Sarah Krouse.
A recent GAO report looked at agencies' policies for choosing the locations of conferences and found that cost was the number one factor when it came to planning. Details from GAO's Lorelei St. James.
Defense Health Information Management System's program manager says e-health records are saving lives and making soldiers safer. The information also is giving commanders more data on soldiers to help stave off health problems.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
In reflecting on lessons learned, what was perhaps the most striking observation was the commonality of the responses from our allies, who came from varied nationalities, ranks, specialties, and experiences, says Peter Singer with Brookings.
System is precursor for nationwide health IT program.
Tens of thousands of federal employees may have their pay raises cut under the General Schedule for earning better raises under NSPS. Federal Managers Association's Patricia Niehaus explains.