Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD
Gov Info Security reports that measures to create an Office of Cyber were eliminated from the defense spending bill.
Sexual assault reports at the three U.S. military academies rose 64 percent in the 2009-10 academic year, but many more victims probably didn't come forward, the Defense Department said Wednesday.
The Afghanistan and Pakistan Annual Review reaffirms the strategy's "core goal" to disrupt, dismantle, and eventually defeat al-Qaida in the Afghanistan-Pakistan region and prevent its return to either country. We get details from DoD's David Sedney.
Senior Army leaders and Pentagon acquisition chief Ashton Carter have scheduled an Army Modernization Review meeting for December 22nd.
Fidelis Security's Kurt Bertone explains whether the Air Force's block of the New York Times and other sites will stop future WikiLeaks leaks.
A Congressionally-mandated report issued by the Defense Department finds the acquisition and budget processes being used for IT were designed for major weapons systems - not 21st century computer systems. The recommendations would let DoD keep pace with rapid developments in the IT marketplace.
The Defense Acquisition University has a new president.
Katrina McFarland takes over for Frank Anderson as the new head of the Defense Acquisition University. DAU also will provide help for all agencies in buying services.
The JASON advisory group recommends how the Defense Department released a report on the scientific basis of cybersecurity.