Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD
Former Deputy Secretary of Defense Rudy deLeon reviews the Quadrennial Defense Review and the transition from NSPS.
Defense Secretary Robert Gates on Tuesday named David Wennergren, currently DoD's Assistant Deputy Chief Management Officer as the new director of the Business Transformation Agency. His job will be to dismantle it.
Joint Chiefs Chairman addresses "our way forward in Afghanistan" for foreign media.
The Global Information Grid is DoD's effort to establish "information superiority" by creating a worldwide network of information technology systems that are flexible and seamlessly interoperable with one another.
Former CIA Director James Woolsey advocates use of alternative fuels. He explains some of the ways to do this in his interview with In Depth host Francis Rose.
Gino Magnifico, the chief information officer for the Army Contracting Command, explains how tenets of the 25-point plan from the Office of Management and Budget have helped boost performance at ACC.
The $4.6 billion contract is expected to be awarded to a single vendor, who will be responsible for the operations of DoD's Global Information Grid for at least three years.
Gen. Ray Odierno, the current commander of Joint Forces Command, said the organization will likely cease to exist within the next year. He will finish an implementation plan to shut the command down and transfer its remaining functions within the next 45 days.
January 25th, 2010 at 12:30 PM
Workers, Citizens, and Customers need easy access to their tools and teams to make quicker, higher quality decisions. They require a high level of responsiveness, agility, and data in a format they can use, i.e. Efficient, Mobile Information Transfer
Panelists will examine how we provide instant worker status, state, and preferences before you make that first contact - saving up to 1/3rd of your time. How do you help workers connect the right way the first time to speed decision making and elevate efficiency and productivity ; If you're the implementer, how do you implement presence-based mobility strategies while balancing today's communications innovation and productivity?
Obama administration is going to shut down problematic "virtual fence" designed to guard parts of the U.S. border with Mexico. The project, being run by Boeing Co involving video cameras, radar, sensors and other technologies was supposed to catch smugglers trying to cross the porous border. Bennie Thompson, the senior Democrat on the House Homeland Security Committee said, "The SBInet program has been a grave and expensive disappointment since its inception."