Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD
Gov. Bob McDonnell (R-Va.) joined WTOP's Ask the Governor to discuss why he believes DoD should not close the Joint Forces Command in his state.
The Army Times received more than 70 e-mails from active-duty, civilian and retired users. Almost all of them expressed some dissatisfaction with the site.
milTube is the Pentagon's latest social media offering. It's like YouTube but only members of the military can access it. Justin Filler is the deputy director of MilTech Solutions. He tells us how and why the site was created.
In the wake of the WikiLeaks release, the Pentagon is taking steps to better secure its information. Gordon Lubold, a reporter for Politico, brings us the details.
The Center for Defense Information's Winslow Wheeler compares how the deficit reduction plans handle defense spending and financial management reform.
Federal offices face a public health scourge spreading across the nation: bedbugs. Five agencies have joined forces to form the Federal Bed Bug Workgroup, which works to educate on and control the spread of bed bugs. The EPA's director of Office of Pesticide Programs tells us about findings of the first National Bed Bug Summit.
Host Derrick T. Dortch talks to Navy Captain Mark Steiner, Chaplain of the Joint Staff at the Pentagon, about his work providing for the spiritual welfare of men and women in the military.
November 26, 2010 (Encore presentation December 3, 2010)
Under secretary Carter issued a new memo requiring the use of a new methodology for all business applications worth more than $1 million. DoD has more than 156 systems that meet that requirement.
A very curt message for Defense Secretary Robert Gates yesterday. Bolivian President Evo Morales said Latin American nations will pick their own friends and business partners, including Iran, regardless of U.S. opinion. The remarks came during a welcome ceremony for delegates at a regional defense conference Morales never mentioned Gates. But observers say most of the speech, and all of the applause lines, obviously aimed at Gates.
The Navy has a new chief information officer. Terry Halvorsen received the promotion today from Secretary Ray Mabus.