Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD
Carol Wall is Air Force project manager of the Air Education and Training Command's future capabilities branch of the future learning division.
Retiring Secretary of Defense Robert Gates has recommended the president nominate Navy Adm. Jonathan Greenert as the next chief of naval operations (CNO).
The Department of Defense is trying to stop mergers among the nation's largest weapons contractors.
Twenty-three Washington Redskins players finished their third set of players-run practices Thursday morning with the hopes that the 14-week-old NFL lockout will be over before they have to think about working out again without their coaches.
Department of Defense Undersecretary Ashton Carter has told Congress that it would keep working on Northrop Grumman's Global Hawk reconnaissance drone even though it's way over budget. He notified Congress on Tuesday that the program was essential to national security and that there were no alternatives that would meet the department's requirements for less money.
The Defense Department says it's committed to changing both the way it uses energy and the kinds of energy the military uses.
Dennis Wisnosky, chief architect and CTO of the Defense Department's Business Mission Area, joins host John Gilroy to talk about data storage.
June 14, 2011
The contractors have been snatching up small cybersecurity firms.
Defense Secretary Robert Gates told the Associated Press that the Obama administration tried to improve relations with Pakistan recently by sharing intelligence about on the locations where insurgents were suspected of making bombs, but it turned out to be a big disappointment. The two locations are in the tribal territories in northwestern Pakistan. But by the time authorities reached the facilities, the suspects had been tipped off and were gone.