Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD
OMB will tell agencies to focus on management support service contracts and reduce spending by $6 billion. OMB said contracting for management support services grew at a faster rate than other types of contracting. The initiative is part of the administration's Campaign to Cut Waste.
Tags: contracting , Jeff Zients , Dan Gordon , OFPP , OMB , service contracting , management support services , Campaign to Cut Waste , Jason Miller , Richard Ginman , Commerce , Trey Hodgkins , Stan Soloway , TechAmerica , Professional Services Council ,
Even as Americans are getting bigger it seems their work stations and cubicles are getting smaller. So, senior correspondent Mike Causey says, you literally are in a tight space.
Kevin Green is the vice president for defense and intelligence at IBM Federal.
The Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly Fort Hood rampage will be tried in a military court and face the death penalty if convicted.
Mark Amtower, host of Amtower Off Center here on Federal News Radio and a government contracting consultant, offers his analysis of how the proposed rule change will affect DoD contractors.
Just-retired DoD Secretary Robert Gates issued a recent memo announcing his decision about how DISA and the chief information officer's office will change. Gates said DoD will dis-establish the Networks Integration and Information office.
Tags: ACT-IAC , OMB , management , Jory Heckman , Andrew McLauchlin , cloud computing , financial management , CGI , technology , Robert Gates , Jason Miller , DISA , Teri Takai , Trey Hodgkins , CIO , people
James Carafano is the Director for Foreign Policy Studies at the Heritage Foundation.
Rear Adm. Sean Filipowski will take over from Rear Adm. Jan Tighe as the deputy director of operations at Cyber Command.
The Defense Department has some new cyber rules for contractors to follow.
If passed, a new bill will give allow businesses to compete against federal prison manufacturing.