Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD
Berry said he thinks feds will continue to donate at high levels in future drives, despite a two-year pay freeze and other proposals that could cut their pay and benefits
The Senate Armed Services Committee has approved, by a voice vote, the nomination of Ashton Carter to be deputy secretary of defense.
Deputy Defense Secretary William Lynn is asking Defense Department workers to unite for charitable giving with the start of the Combined Federal Campaign.
The Air Force is planning to make payments to civilian employees to encourage them to leave the federal payroll, in addition to offers of early retirement. The service is trying to get to the level of civilian employment authorized under DoD's civilian hiring freeze, which mandates the department maintain its non-uniformed workforce at fiscal 2010 levels.
John Campbell, deputy assistant defense secretary for wounded warrior care and transition policy, the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss DoD's new technology-centered approach to getting returning vets back to work.
The Army is reporting progress in cleaning up management of Arlington National Cemetery. The cemetery was hit last year by a scandal revealing misidentified graves and a dysfunctional leadership team.
The service no can longer pump money into ambitions that don't offer any immediate prospect of payoff, especially if those projects don't promise to deliver something the Air Force truly needs, the service's top officer said Tuesday.
Government contractor CACI has landed a $33 million contract with the Navy's Naval Surface Warfare Center Crane Division, The Washington Business Journal reports.