Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD
The military is performing a proof of concept in Utah by putting transit benefits on employees' Common Access Cards. USDA is implementing technology to require the use of HSPD-12 cards to log onto applications.
Federal agencies scrambling on DNSSEC implementation
It's being called a potential traffic catastrophe. Thousands of federal workers, and their cars, are being shifted to already crowded roads in Northern Virginia as part of BRAC. Now, there are efforts to stop it.
A Major General in Haiti describes how much things have changed.
To achieve concrete outcomes, the will to drive change in an enterprise-wide perspective is needed to continue to breaking down barriers. We get an update on how that's going from the director of enterprise integration at DoD's Business Transformation Agency, Prashant Gaur.
Poisoned PDFs? Here's your antidote
Every year, one distinguished federal IT acquisition manager receives the coveted John J. Franke award for career excellence. The award last night went to Jim Williams, who recently retired from the GSA as the Commissioner of the Federal Acquisition Service.
The DoD Secretary says he won't let a pay raise derail the Authorization bill.
We learn about the difference between blimps and tethered aerostats from Capt. Alex Lovett with Defense Research and Engineering
Read a recent article from the Director of Entertainment Media at DoD.