Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD
Ms. McGrath leads the Department's efforts to better synchronize, integrate and coordinate DoD business operations.
The Naval Surface Warfare Center has awarded General Dynamics a $48 million dollar contract to develop a new, underwater mine detector.
The Pentagon reminding workers stationed overseas to leave out cost-of-living pay when calculating their household budgets.
"We are just beginning to get set in Afghanistan ... in doing everything that we can" says Ashton Carter, the Defense Department's chief weapons buyer. He said, because the country is so remote and lacks infrastructure, stopping roadside bombs there is much more difficult that it was in Iraq. Carter and General Jay Paxton Jr. are heading up a new task force to figure out how to deal with improvised explosive devices. A taskforce to do just that is already at work, but appears to have fallen victim to bureaucracy.
Bill Bransford and Maria Coleman will be joined by David Fisher, Director of the Business Transformation Agency at DoD, to discuss the transition and opportunities for optimization within federal agencies.
Vice Admiral Nancy Brown
Director, C4 Systems
Joint Staff, DoD
February 17th, 2009
Charles "Jack" Holt III
Senior Strategist for Emerging Media
Defense Media Activity, Department of Defense
June 16th, 2009
(Reairs July 28th, 2009)
The Obama administration plan to federalize more jobs, according to Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, is a potential double-edged sword for current feds.