Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD
Lynn also says, about the QDR, "People look for any sign of decision, like smoke from the Vatican chimney."
Most observers believe the health care debate on Capital Hill isn't impacting how the Federal government does business. But defense analyst Jim McAleese of McAleese & Associates says his connections on the Hill tell him the health care bill is knocking the 2010 Defense Authorization bill down a notch or two on Congress's priority list.
The National Journal's Homeland Security Correspondent Shane Harris brings us details.
Also, DoD cyber command still not ready for prime time.
Report looks at issues involved with relying on military contractors.
WFED's Jason Miller has details.
Secretary Napolitano reorganizes how the agency oversees IT security. It's now more of a ‘command and control structure.'
Tags: technology , management , Janet Napolitano , Phil Reitinger , Sean Donelan , DHS , Secret Service , Information Security and Privacy Advisory Board , cybersecurity , Cyber Command , TIC , Security line of business
Our first ever Federal News Radio Discussion features Sajeel Ahmed, Director of the Pentagon Renovation & Construction Program Office; Tim Vigotsky, former Director of the National Business Center at the Interior Department; and Charles Matta, Director for Strategic Programs in the General Services Administration's Public Buildings Service. All are experts on the subject of building renovation and IT transformation.
Tags: Federal Drive , technology , Meeting Mission Goals Through Technology , modernization , Sajeel Ahmed , Tim Vigotsky , Charles Matta , pentagon , DOI , GSA , Kelly, Anderson & Associates , Suzanne Kubota