Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD
Several defense contractors are hanging out a "Help Wanted" sign.
Civilian Pentagon whistleblowers need protection. It's the job of Daniel Meyer the director of whistleblowing and transparency at the Department of Defense's Office of the Inspector General.
Ft. Monmouth Garrison Manager George Fitzmaier explains how his base is pulling it off.
Kate Kelly, chief the BRAC office for the command, discussed how planning started the moment Materiel Command found out it would be relocating to the Redstone Arsenal.
Because of mandates requiring new DoD buildings to meet minimum requirements for environmental design, tens of thousands of Defense employees are making moves from older, energy inefficient buildings into greener ones.
Tags: BRAC , BRAC Impact , Fort Belvoir , Fort Meade , Bethesda National Naval Medical Center , LEED , U.S. Green Building Council , David Bullock , Travis Edwards , Don Carr , John Mateczun , Green buildings , Jared Serbu
Carolyn Stoneburner was 17 years old, fresh out of high school, when she started working as a secretary at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
Seventy percent of the Defense Information System Agency's workers are making the move to Ft. Meade, Md. DISA, however, is keeping the pipeline of potential new hires stocked and taking steps to improve the hiring process. Vendors also have not seen a large exit of employees, but could later this fall.
Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell has formally asked the Department of Defense to delay the full implementation of relocating 6,400 military personal to the new Mark Center in Alexandria.