Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD
CNN's Brian Todd has more.
Melissa Hathaway says her decision to leave had as much to do with fixing her work-life balance as it did with not getting cyber coordinator role. She says her impact from outside the government can be meaningful and significant. Hathaway has opened her own consulting firm and will work with Harvard and MIT on research and writing.
The former senior technology officer at the Defense Intelligence Agency gives the Daily Debrief his thoughts on the departure of Bob Lentz.
Military wants to expand pilot with Google, Microsoft to use their online databases to store health data. Tricare also wants to move away from centralized database.
Services wants to pre-qualify vendors to bid on next generation portal. DoD still must work out funding, governance issues.
All acquisition programs receiving added scrutiny