Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD
The House passed a 1.6 percent pay raise for military personnel.
Unemployment by returning members of the military is too high. Senator Patty Murray is moving to change that.
William Lynn is stepping down as Defense Department deputy secretary.
OMB will tell agencies to focus on management support service contracts and reduce spending by $6 billion. OMB said contracting for management support services grew at a faster rate than other types of contracting. The initiative is part of the administration's Campaign to Cut Waste.
Tags: contracting , Jeff Zients , Dan Gordon , OFPP , OMB , service contracting , management support services , Campaign to Cut Waste , Jason Miller , Richard Ginman , Commerce , Trey Hodgkins , Stan Soloway , TechAmerica , Professional Services Council ,
Even as Americans are getting bigger it seems their work stations and cubicles are getting smaller. So, senior correspondent Mike Causey says, you literally are in a tight space.
Kevin Green is the vice president for defense and intelligence at IBM Federal.
The Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly Fort Hood rampage will be tried in a military court and face the death penalty if convicted.
Mark Amtower, host of Amtower Off Center here on Federal News Radio and a government contracting consultant, offers his analysis of how the proposed rule change will affect DoD contractors.
Just-retired DoD Secretary Robert Gates issued a recent memo announcing his decision about how DISA and the chief information officer's office will change. Gates said DoD will dis-establish the Networks Integration and Information office.
Tags: ACT-IAC , OMB , management , Jory Heckman , Andrew McLauchlin , cloud computing , financial management , CGI , technology , Robert Gates , Jason Miller , DISA , Teri Takai , Trey Hodgkins , CIO , people