Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD
Chuck Pfarrer's latest book about the raid to kill Osama bin Laden, SEAL Target Geronimo, has come under target by the White House and the military.
Rear Adm. David Titley, director of task force climate change, examines how changing climate impacts naval operations.
The widespread frustration over the Office of Personnel Management's handling of USAJobs.gov has caught lawmakers' attention. The House Oversight and Government Reform Subcommittee on the Federal Workforce has invited OPM, government inspectors and Monster, the company that previously ran the federal jobs site, to testify at a hearing Tuesday.
Tags: John Berry , OPM , USAJobs , workforce , hiring , technology , Monster Government Solutions , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , Pat Tamburrino , Dennis Ross , Emily Kopp , Bob Lam , Ron Johnson , John Kerry , CHCO Council
In Depth with Francis Rose brings highlights from the Senate Armed Services Committee hearing on counterfeit electronic parts in the Department of Defense supply chain.
The Associated press is reporting that Defense Secretary Leon Panetta is telling Congress that deeper defense cuts would force the Pentagon to cut back ship and construction projects, furlough civilian workers and leave the military with the smallest force since 1940. Panetta described the implications if a special congressional super-committee fails to come up with a deficit-cutting plan by Nov. 23. On top of some $450 billion in defense cuts already under way, the Pentagon would face another $500 billion in reductions.
The Pentagon wants to rewrite the contract terms with Lockheed Martin over the F-35 fighter jet in the middle of the deal.
NATO and its members say a network they constructed to tie together the national networks of the various militaries operating in Afghanistan is a success story — except for the fact that the network took eight years to get up and running. But U.S. Defense officials said they have a better understanding for future coalition operations for how best to build such a network.
The hospital is a merger of the former Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C. and the Bethesda National Naval Medical Center. The Army moved patients from the Washington facility to the Bethesda campus and a new hospital at Fort Belvoir in Northern Virginia.
The Morning Federal Newscast is a daily compilation of the stories you hear Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Amy Morris discuss throughout the show each day. The Newscast is designed to give FederalNewsRadio.com users more information about the stories you hear on the air.