Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD
The Defense Intelligence Agency is now 50 years old, but its current and former leaders say the last 10 have come to define it as an agency.
Military retirees will pay slightly more for their health care starting Saturday, and more cost increases are on the way.
Federal workers with a family member serving overseas in the military will be able to take up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave for reasons including arranging childcare, attending military events and receiving counseling. The new rule goes into effect next month.
The Government Accountability Office is looking at the progress the Pentagon is making.
DoD's Family Advocacy Program works with military couples and families to show them how to build healthier relationships.
The Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan is going dark.The Congressionally-chartered commission will shut down at the close of business Friday after three years, 25 hearings and eight reports to Congress.
The Defense Department's new strategic management plan includes changes to the department's previous business goals, as well as new areas DoD plans to focus on in the coming year.
Like every agency, the Defense Department has to help the government reduce its IT footprint. But unlike most agencies, it has more than a decade of data center consolidation experience to lean on. Space dedicated to servers in the Pentagon has come down from 45,000 to 15,000 square feet over the past 15 years, officials said.
The outgoing chief of staff for U.S. Cyber Command said recently the military's professional cyber corps has strong, diverse capabilities.
The National Geospatial Agency formally opened its headquarters Monday. Its $1.7 billion facility is the third largest in the national capital region.