Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DoD
Director of Strategic Planning and Policy for the CIO at DoD Lloyd Thrower explains what his agency is doing.
His book, "America's Failure in Iraq," details his experience working with military and civilian personnel as a contractor.
Every four years, the Department of Defense takes a look at where we are and where we're going. The result is the Quadrennial Defense Review.
Former Defense Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Steve Bucci calls for security standards from cloud providers.
The expanding Chinese military budget is causing some concern at agencies and on the Hill.
The Defense Information Systems Agency will require collaborative tools to be available in all IT purchases.
Listen to an excerpt of tomorrow's show.
NextGov's Bob Brewin explains why he thinks health IT is the Story of the Decade.
WFED's Jason Miller has details.