Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: District Department of Transportation
You'll see changes at the 14th Street and at the intersection of New York Avenue and Florida Avenue.
Tight budgets are forcing transportation leaders to make some tough choices about what regional projects should move forward and which ones will be delayed or possibly even canceled.
Tags: DDOT , VDOT , Maryland State Highway Administration , Virginia Department of Transportation , Capital Beltway , Interstate 495 , Route 7 , Dulles Toll Road , Route 1 , Greenbelt , Father Hurley Boulevard , Wisteria Drive , Germantown Road , Columbia Pike , Sligo Creek Parkway , bike lanes , streetcars
On March 15, the three-block stretch between K Street and Massachusetts Avenue will being operating as a two-way street at all times. It currently serves as a one-way northbound street from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. on weekday afternoons.