Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dick Saslaw
It was one of the reasons the civil war was fought. 150 years later, the cry of "state's rights" is again gaining traction in legislatures across the country. Virginia may be among the first to consider what's called the Repeal Amendment.
Virginia's General Assembly has opened its 2011 session with a heavy agenda and self-proclaimed "united" Republican party.
There may be a compromise in the works concerning the sale of Virginia's liquor stores.
A number of Virginia lawmakers discussed proposed solutions at a transportation forum in Herndon on Thursday, but admitted there is little consensus on any of them.
Tags: Virginia General Assembly , Vivian Watts , Northern Virginia , ABC stores , Virginia Department of Transportation , Tom Rust , Bob McDonnell , Virginia roads , transportation funds , gas tax , Virginia transportation , Hank Silverberg