Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dianne Feinstein
A group of influential lawmakers send the President a letter emphasizing the need to strengthen national cybersecurity, emphasizing their concerns and recommendations.
Tags: technology , Joesph Lieberman , Harry Reid , Jay Rockefeller , Carl Levin , Patrick Leahy , John Kerry , Anna Eshoo , Howard Schmidt , Barack Obama , White House , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , cybersecurity , cyberspace coordinator , Meg Beasley
WTOP was one of several news organizations that received an email saying the senator had died from liver cancer.
Chinese leaders may be willing to realign some of their weapons and ease tensions with Taiwan. Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Dianne Feinstein, who visited China and Taiwan earlier made the comments during a Senate hearing. The move may have been coated with hopes that the U.S. suspend or abandon future weapons sales to Taiwan. China broke of military to military talks with the U.S. after the Obama administration announced plans to sell Taiwan up to $6.4 billion in arms.