Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Diane Feinstein
F.A.O. Schwarz Jr., former chief counsel for the Church Commission, and more than a dozen former congressional aides urged Congress to appoint a special panel to examine the secretive operations of the CIA and the National Security Agency and their impact on Americans' civil liberties.
Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger (D-Md.), ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee said the longer we wait on cybersecurity legislation, the worse it gets for cyber attacks on the U.S.
House lawmakers voted Monday 373-29 in favor of a Senate-passed bill to slightly boost the president's $72 billion budget request for intelligence agencies, which is still less than last year's $80 billion budget.
The movie "Zero Dark Thirty" suggests the CIA's harsh interrogation techniques led the U.S. to Osama bin Laden. Sen. John McCain watched the movie Monday night and says it left him sick - because it's wrong.
Sen Diane Feinstein (D-Calif.) called on President Obama to issue an executive order on cybersecurity rather than wait for Congress to act on legislation under consideration.
Secretary says agency "no longer exists" and details new agency's responsibilities.
Tags: In Depth , Francis Rose , management , Ken Salazar , Lamar Alexander , Wilma Lewis , Michael Bromwich , Interior , Senate Appropriations Committee , MMS , Gulf oil spill , reorganization , Meg Beasley
Stunned lawmakers comment as search for new HHS secty begins anew