Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Derrick T. Dortch
They are a small agency but their impact is great. This week, host Derrick T. Dortch talks with the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation.
June 11, 2010
A lot of the focus of HR reform in the government has been internal - how to make the system work better from the inside - for hiring managers, CHCOs, and OPM itself.
This week, host Derrick T. Dortch talks with GovExec's Alyssa Rosenburg.
Jan. 8, 2010
Dr. Allan Comp of the Office of Surface Mining talks about his work and what it feels like to win a Sammie.
Dec. 11, 2009
Host Derrick T. Dortch sits down with Walter Benjamin Fisherow, who works to enforce the Clean Air Act.
Dec. 4, 2009
Preventing the world's top cause of food-borne intestinal illness: Sammie Winner Dr. Patricia Guerry
Dr. Patricia Guerry discusses her work and what it feels like to win a Sammie
Nov. 13, 2009
Co-CEO, Avue Technologies Corp.
On the new Web site Oct. 30, 2009
Vice President for Research
Partnership for Public Service
Sept. 4, 2009