Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Derek Chollet
The Senate confirmed the nomination of Joe Jordan as administrator for the Office of Federal Procurement Policy, as well as nominations for seven key Defense Department positions.
Tags: Joe Jordan , OFPP , DoD , Senate , Frank Kendall , Federal Drive , James Miller , Erin Conaton , Jessica Wright , Katrina McFarland , Defense Acquisition University , Kathleen Hicks , procurement , acquisition , DoD Report
President Barack Obama's choices for two top Defense Department jobs have had their hearing before the Senate. Dr. Kathleen Hicks is the nominee for principal deputy under secretary of defense for Policy. Derek Chollet is the nominee for assistant secretary of defense for International Security Affairs.
President Obama nominated Dr. Kathleen H. Hicks for the position of principal deputy under secretary of defense for Policy and Derek H. Chollet, as assistant secretary of defense for International Security Affairs.