Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Department of Veterans Affairs
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller will talk
about a recent confrontation between a GSA
official and an agent in the Inspector
General's office. Steve Losey and Andy Medici
from the Federal Times will discuss the pay
debate and other issues affecing federal
September 5, 2012
Horace Blackman, CIO and director of IT support services at the Veterans Affairs Department Central Office talks about how mobile devices are handled at his agency.
September 4, 2012
Tom Tarantino, chief policy officer for Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, talks about the challenges facing veterans when they return home.
August 17, 2012(Encore presentation September 7 & 14, 2012)
The Department of Veterans Affairs has reworked its relationship with Microsoft. CIO Roger Baker told In Depth that while daily operations won't change for VA employees, other vendors may be on the chopping block.
Lawmakers want an inspector general investigation to see how long veterans must wait for mental health treatment.
New system aims to speed up processing of Agent Orange claims.
House Veterans Affairs Committee reviews reports that say VA can't confirm it's getting what it's paying for in pilot program.
Colorado VA employee wins grass-roots competition for ideas to save government money; President says contest will be annual affair.