Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Department of Justice
Van Hitch, senior advisor for Deloitte's Federal Practice, and former Justice Department CIO, joins host Roger Waldron to talk about how cloud computing, mobile technology, and other IT advances can help your agency become more efficient.
February 4, 2014
Tags: acquisition , contracting , IT reform , acquisition reform , Van Hitch , Deloitte Federal Government Services , IT management , cloud computing , software as a service , mobile computing , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf
Debra Roth hosts a roundtable discussion of how sequestration has affected the judicial branch, justice, and the rule of law.
August 23, 2013
Tags: workforce , DoD , sequestration , furloughs , budget battle , Debra Roth , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Bryan Polisuk , Merit Systems Protection Board , Bruce Moyer , NAAUSA , Michael Nachmanoff , federal public defenders , Federal Public Defender in Virginia , Fed Talk , Federal Bar Association
Host Bill Bransford hosts a roundtable discussion of a recent report on law enforcement officer fatality rates.
January 11, 2013
Tags: workforce , FLEOA , Bill Bransford , Craig Floyd , Kristen Mahoney , James Burch , Office of Justice Programs , Federal Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund , law enforcement officer fatality rates , Fed Talk
Kathleen S. Tighe, the inspector general of the Department of education, will succeed Earl Devaney as chairman of the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board. She will oversee the board's final 21 months, as Recovery process winds down.
Suspects have been charged for involvement in a national marijuana ring that recruited college athletes as dealers.
AFGE legislative conference will focus on ensuring departments and contractors are abiding by civil rights laws. The union also will march on Capitol Hill to Tuesday in support of federal employees.
U.S. law enforcement officials would not comment on the investigation or intelligence suggesting that as many as a half dozen plots may have been in the works.