Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Department of Justice
Host Bill Bransford hosts a roundtable discussion of a recent report on law enforcement officer fatality rates.
January 11, 2013
Tags: workforce , FLEOA , Bill Bransford , Craig Floyd , Kristen Mahoney , James Burch , Office of Justice Programs , Federal Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund , law enforcement officer fatality rates , Fed Talk
Kathleen S. Tighe, the inspector general of the Department of education, will succeed Earl Devaney as chairman of the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board. She will oversee the board's final 21 months, as Recovery process winds down.
Suspects have been charged for involvement in a national marijuana ring that recruited college athletes as dealers.
AFGE legislative conference will focus on ensuring departments and contractors are abiding by civil rights laws. The union also will march on Capitol Hill to Tuesday in support of federal employees.
U.S. law enforcement officials would not comment on the investigation or intelligence suggesting that as many as a half dozen plots may have been in the works.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Acting Director, Office on Violence Against Women
May 21, 2009