Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Department of Homeland Security
A package that ignited at a D.C. postal facility on Friday is similar to two incendiary devices that were opened in Maryland, an FBI spokesperson says.
Mailroom workers are back on the job today, a day after two packages opened in Maryland mailrooms produced fire and smoke. The packages were address to the governor and transportation secretary.
Tags: Jeffrey Building , Maryland Department of Transportation , mail bombs , packages , Annapolis , Joshua Cohen , University of Maryland , Francis Street , Greg Shipley , Maryland State Police , Martin O'Malley , FBI
A conservative watchdog group has filed a lawsuit against the federal government seeking information about an illegal alien accused of killing a nun while driving drunk.
D.C. Mayor-elect Vincent Gray discussed bringing jobs to the District and the city's quest for congressional voting rights during a lunchtime meeting with President Obama Wednesday at the White House.
The failed bombing attempts in New York City and aboard a U.S. flight to Detroit has sparked concern over Uncle Sam's watchlisting system.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell says his reasoning for asking state police to work with federal agencies is to ultimately help enforce immigration laws.
While authorities say there is no intelligence to suggest an attack in D.C. is imminent, the Federal Protective Service conducted its "Operation Shield" drill on May 11 to keep its skills sharp and potential terrorists guessing.
Tags: Federal Protective Service , Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Cen , Mark Cranfill , Mike Keegan , Operation Shield , terrorism , terrorist attack , Counter terrorism , Times Square , J.J. Green
MERVS, or Mobile Emergency Response Vehicles, come in pieces and can be assembled by fire fighters in about three minutes and placed on the tracks anywhere.
Thursday, December 17th, 2009 at 2:05pm
In the growing on-line world of quick and unmonitored transactions and communications, virtual identities have become common elements of people's daily lives creating limitless opportunities for criminals to recruit, launder their money, and communicate under the cloak of anonymity. A panel of leading government experts discuss the way that our adversaries use these systems and how organizations can better prepare for the threats they are facing. From a commercial, law enforcement and security perspective, panelists will explain the scope of the problems and the potential benefits that can be derived from new social media
Tags: technology , Booz Allen Distinguished Speaker Series , Virtual Identity , cyber , crime , James A. Lewis , Dr. Reobert E. Young , Roy D. Dotson , Secret Service , Gary Cubbage , Booz Allen Hamilton