Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Department of Homeland Security
Tags: Homeland Security Department ,
The Department of Homeland Security has finished the third and final phase of the Quadrennial Homeland Security Review.
Gov. Bob McDonnell is criticizing Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano for not acting on the state's request to allow state police to enforce some immigration laws.
A routine check of passenger names coming in on an overseas flight to Dulles International Airport has netted a man wanted in a local rape case.
D.C.'s homeland security department is pressing for access to more security cameras, including ones owned by private businesses and Metro.
A package that ignited at a D.C. postal facility on Friday is similar to two incendiary devices that were opened in Maryland, an FBI spokesperson says.
Mailroom workers are back on the job today, a day after two packages opened in Maryland mailrooms produced fire and smoke. The packages were address to the governor and transportation secretary.
Tags: Jeffrey Building , Maryland Department of Transportation , mail bombs , packages , Annapolis , Joshua Cohen , University of Maryland , Francis Street , Greg Shipley , Maryland State Police , Martin O'Malley , FBI