Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Department of Education
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts examine how the ongoing budget battle is affecting contracting.
March 14, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , budget battle , sequestration , Cameron Leuthy , Department of Labor , HHS , GWACs , GSA , GSA Millennia , GSA Millennia Lite , COMMITS NexGen , Brian Friel , Allen Scott , Capital Impact , Bloomberg Government
Kathleen S. Tighe, the inspector general of the Department of education, will succeed Earl Devaney as chairman of the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board. She will oversee the board's final 21 months, as Recovery process winds down.
Agencies are increasingly using Government 2.0 technology to get their jobs done.
New portal allows teachers and educators from across the country to come together in one place.
The Senate is now considering one of several cybersecurity bills now making their way through the U.S. Congress. The principal co-author of one bill spoke to a software industry group holding a cybersecurity forum at the Newseum yesterday.
Learn more in today's Ask the CIO preview.