Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Department of Education
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts examine how the ongoing budget battle is affecting contracting.
March 14, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , budget battle , sequestration , Cameron Leuthy , Department of Labor , HHS , GWACs , GSA , GSA Millennia , GSA Millennia Lite , COMMITS NexGen , Brian Friel , Allen Scott , Capital Impact , Bloomberg Government
Kathleen S. Tighe, the inspector general of the Department of education, will succeed Earl Devaney as chairman of the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board. She will oversee the board's final 21 months, as Recovery process winds down.
Agencies are increasingly using Government 2.0 technology to get their jobs done.
New portal allows teachers and educators from across the country to come together in one place.
The Senate is now considering one of several cybersecurity bills now making their way through the U.S. Congress. The principal co-author of one bill spoke to a software industry group holding a cybersecurity forum at the Newseum yesterday.
Learn more in today's Ask the CIO preview.