Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Department of Education
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts examine how the ongoing budget battle is affecting contracting.
March 14, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , budget battle , sequestration , Cameron Leuthy , Department of Labor , HHS , GWACs , GSA , GSA Millennia , GSA Millennia Lite , COMMITS NexGen , Brian Friel , Allen Scott , Capital Impact , Bloomberg Government
Kathleen S. Tighe, the inspector general of the Department of education, will succeed Earl Devaney as chairman of the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board. She will oversee the board's final 21 months, as Recovery process winds down.
Agencies are increasingly using Government 2.0 technology to get their jobs done.
New portal allows teachers and educators from across the country to come together in one place.
The Senate is now considering one of several cybersecurity bills now making their way through the U.S. Congress. The principal co-author of one bill spoke to a software industry group holding a cybersecurity forum at the Newseum yesterday.
Learn more in today's Ask the CIO preview.