Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Department of Defense
More from this hearing on using funds for specialty and incentive pay instead of across-the-board pay raises.
"Research has shown that women run a double risk of developing trauma in the military from battle stress, sexual harrassment and assault," AMVETS National Commander Duane Miskulin tells WTOP.
A Pentagon advisory panel is preparing a report suggesting that the Defense Department has some work to do to in improving communications with industrial firms that provide goods and services to the military.
July 8th, 2009
Never before has the Department of Defense been able to deliver, not only their mission, but reasoning behind it to so many. DoD is embracing the use of tools like Twitter and Facebook to reach the next generation of policy makers, recruits and those young men and women abroad who need to understand better the military policies of the United States.