Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Department of Defense
"Research has shown that women run a double risk of developing trauma in the military from battle stress, sexual harrassment and assault," AMVETS National Commander Duane Miskulin tells WTOP.
A Pentagon advisory panel is preparing a report suggesting that the Defense Department has some work to do to in improving communications with industrial firms that provide goods and services to the military.
July 8th, 2009
Never before has the Department of Defense been able to deliver, not only their mission, but reasoning behind it to so many. DoD is embracing the use of tools like Twitter and Facebook to reach the next generation of policy makers, recruits and those young men and women abroad who need to understand better the military policies of the United States.
President Obama has made a top-to-bottom review of cybersecurity throughout the government a priority, and is planning on naming a cybersecurity czar. Meanwhile, Secretary of Defense Robert Gates is finalizing a plan to stand up a new military cybercommand. But what will these two new jobs really do for protecting the nation's cyber infrastructure?
May 14th, 2009
BIG Experience host: Mr. J. David Reeves, Blacks In Government National President, will have Gerald R. Reed,Department of Defense, a member of the BIG National Board of Directors and former BIG National President Regina Kennedy, Department of Veteran's Affairs, former member of the National Board of Directors and chair of the 2009 BIG National Training Conference as the guest on Thursday at 11:00 AM.