Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Department of Defense
Looking for a little more adrenaline this weekend than "Fast Five" can provide? Head to Andrews Air Force Base.
Fort Detrick signed an agreement Friday with the Department of Defense and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency outlining how to go about cleaning up Area B's groundwater contamination.
The Department of Defense has developed the T2 Mood Tracker -- a smart phone mobile application that allows users to monitor their emotional health on a daily basis.
Pentagon plans to reduce federal military contracts would be devastating to the Washington area economy.
Researchers at Camp Detrick and later Fort Detrick tested Agent Orange and other herbicides used in Vietnam many times between 1946 and 1963, according to Department of Defense records.
More from this hearing on using funds for specialty and incentive pay instead of across-the-board pay raises.