Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Department of Commerce
Cybersecurity projects and programs are getting some hefty backing from the Senate.
Gordon Gillerman and Matt Scholl of NIST discuss standards, certification and accreditation with host John Gilroy.
June 19, 2012(Encore presentation December 25, 2012)
Federal Eye blogger Ed O'Keefe explains why.
White House Cybersecurity Coordinator Howard Schmidt announced the formation of the National Program Office to manage the administration's plan to enhance security in cyberspace. The new office will align government standards with industry innovation to create a safer online environment.