Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Deontra Gray
A man who admitted to fatally shooting a popular D.C. middle school principal has been sentenced to 40 years in prison.
The attorney for the family of the middle school principal found murdered in his home in April is pushing for the death to be investigated as a hate crime, WTOP has learned.
Police went too far in questioning a suspect charged with a popular D.C. school principal's murder and prosecutors will not be able to show video of the interrogation during the trial, a judge has ruled.
Four teens are charged with murdering the popular D.C. principal.
A Montgomery County grand jury has indicted four suspects in connection with the killing of beloved D.C. middle school principal Brian Betts.
Police say a fifth person has been arrested in connection with the murder of Brian Betts, the middle school principal found dead on April 15 in his Maryland home.