Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Deontra Gray
A man who admitted to fatally shooting a popular D.C. middle school principal has been sentenced to 40 years in prison.
The attorney for the family of the middle school principal found murdered in his home in April is pushing for the death to be investigated as a hate crime, WTOP has learned.
Police went too far in questioning a suspect charged with a popular D.C. school principal's murder and prosecutors will not be able to show video of the interrogation during the trial, a judge has ruled.
Four teens are charged with murdering the popular D.C. principal.
A Montgomery County grand jury has indicted four suspects in connection with the killing of beloved D.C. middle school principal Brian Betts.
Police say a fifth person has been arrested in connection with the murder of Brian Betts, the middle school principal found dead on April 15 in his Maryland home.