Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Deontra Gray
A man who admitted to fatally shooting a popular D.C. middle school principal has been sentenced to 40 years in prison.
The attorney for the family of the middle school principal found murdered in his home in April is pushing for the death to be investigated as a hate crime, WTOP has learned.
Police went too far in questioning a suspect charged with a popular D.C. school principal's murder and prosecutors will not be able to show video of the interrogation during the trial, a judge has ruled.
Four teens are charged with murdering the popular D.C. principal.
A Montgomery County grand jury has indicted four suspects in connection with the killing of beloved D.C. middle school principal Brian Betts.
Police say a fifth person has been arrested in connection with the murder of Brian Betts, the middle school principal found dead on April 15 in his Maryland home.