Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Denise Mosier
Prince William County Board Chairman Corey Stewart says the suit comes after the Department of Homeland Security turned down the county's request for records related to an illegal immigrant charged with murdering a nun.
A trial date has been set for an illegal immigrant accused of driving drunk and killing a nun in Prince William County.
A conservative watchdog group has filed a lawsuit against the federal government seeking information about an illegal alien accused of killing a nun while driving drunk.
Tags: Carlos Martinelly-Montano , Sister Denise Mosier , Corey Stewart , Department of Homeland Security , deportation , illegal alien , drunken driving , Judicial Watch , Hank Silverberg , Gary Emerling
The new, tougher policy from the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency comes after the death of a Catholic nun, allegedly at the hands of an illegal immigrant with previous drunken driving arrests.
Tags: ICE , immigration , Paul Ebert , Bristow , Carlos A. Martinelly Montano , Carlos Montano , Jeanette M. Mosier , Brian P. Hale , Neal Augenstein , Prince William County Board of Supervisors , Corey Stewart
A Prince William County grand jury indicted 23-year-old Carlos Montano of Bolivia on murder charges. The charge carries a maximum of 40 years in prison if convicted.
Corey Stewart, chairman of the Prince William County board of Supervisors, says that Immigration and Custom Enforcement officials will be releasing the identities and details on every convicted illegal immigrant police take into custody in the county.
The death of a local nun has refueled some of the debate over illegal immigration and federal immigration reform.
Tags: Prince William County , Paul Ebert , Carlos Montano , Immigration and Customs Enforcement , illegal immigrants , illegal immigration , Immigration reform , Prince William County Police , Bristow Road , Wright Lane , Carol Taber , Family Security Matters , Mothers Against Drunk Driving , Chris Konschak , drunk driving , DUI , manslaughter , Neal Augenstein , Hank Silverberg