Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Deltek
Warren Linscott, vice president at Deltek, tells The Federal Drive with Tom Temin what areas of growth are out there for federal contractors.
Deltek Chief Knowledge Officer Ray Bjorklund discusses how contractors will be affected by the new federal budget.
March 6, 2012
The buzz in the contracting community with the release of the 2013 budget request is that companies will have to fight harder to get — and keep — business with federal agencies. Ray Bjorklund, the vice president and chief knowledge officer at Deltek, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss his take on the administration's 2013 budget request.
Kevin Plexico is vice president for research at Deltek, a company specializing in tracking the details of federal IT spending.
Ray Bjorklund, vice president and chief knowledge officer at Deltek, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss DoD contract management.
Michael Hackmer, senior community manager for GovWin joins host Mark Amtower to talk about the organization.
January 16, 2011(Encore presentation February 27, 2012)
The federal technology budget hit $78 billion last year. And few expect the IT budget this year to feel the budget pinch many other programs are facing. Deltek's Kevin Plexico has a breakdown of who wins - and who loses - from the IT budget.
Host Roger Waldron will talk about the MAS program with Caroly Alston, general counsel for the Washington Management Group.
October 4, 2011
Bill Gormley, president and chief executive officer of Washington Management Group, is leaving his job, Federal News Radio has learned.
Host Roger Waldron will discuss procurement in the post 9/11 world with Ray Bjorklund, chief knowledge officer and vice president at Deltek and Marcia Madsen, partner at Mayer Brown LLP.
September 6, 2011(Encore presentation September 20, 2011)
Tags: contracting , procurement , acquisition , 9/11 , Marcia Madsen , Ray Bjorklund , Mayer Brown LLP , War on Terror , oversight , commercial item contracting , Roger Waldron , Coaltion for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf