Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Deloitte
Jim Hagy, director the Defense Human Capital practice at Deloitte, talks to The Federal Drive with Tom Temin about how the Defense Department can continue to achieve its mission in an ever changing world.
DOD officials have announced their plan for a proposed $614 billion budget in Fiscal Year 13 - and planned spending reductions of $487 billion over a decade. What is the impact on the New Defense Strategy moving forward? Hear the latest insights from former National Security Advisor, General Jim Jones, USMC (Ret), General Chuck Wald, and former Chairman of the House Government Reform Committee, the Honorable Tom Davis.
Van Hitch will work in the company's federal practice as an advisor to clients about long-term technology and transformational opportunities.
Doing "more with less," is a catchphrase that has spread throughout the federal government, as agency budgets constrict. But critics contend that's all it is — a catchy slogan that has no basis in reality. Bill Eggers, global director of Deloitte Research's public-sector division, said it's possible to do more for less, but it requires new innovative ways of doing business — not just budget cutting.
Hear firsthand from Dr. Mwendwa Mwenesi and Dr. Michael Cowan how mHealth is providing accessibility and affordability in global healthcare.
The Federal Drive spoke with a panel of experts about the lessons learned from NSPS and the future of pay-for-performance in the federal government.
- Pat Tamburrino, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Civilian Personnel Policy
- Patrick Nealon, Director of Deloitte Consulting LLP's Federal Total Rewards practice
- Bob Tobias, former member of the Defense Business Board task group that studied NSPS
How can agencies reduce inefficiencies and redundancies without significantly impacting their core missions? Hear what Robin Lineberger, John Powers and JoAnne Boutelle have to say about Merger, Acquisition and Restructuring strategies to aid Federal leaders.
Learn what strategies agency leaders can use to manage risk before becoming front page news. Debbie Fletcher and Mark Carey of Deloitte & Touche LLP share insights on developing Enterprise Risk Management programs for Federal agencies.
Brad Eskind is a principal and federal technology and analytics leader with Deloitte Consulting.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta has told DoD he wants it to be ready for a partial audit by 2014. The Senate this week is considering taking that goal and making it law.