Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Deloitte
Executives from Deloitte Consulting LLP explain the company's vision for the future of the federal workforce, sharing details from their Fed Cloud plan.
A recent survey shows results that might surprise you.
The former congressman looks back on what's changed over the past decade in our series, 'Stories of the Decade'.
Gen. Charles Wald of Deloitte discusses a recent report he co-wrote.
Harry Radugue, Principal Author
Cybersecurity for the 44th President Report
January 22, 2009
William D. Eggers Executive Director of Deloitte's Public Leadership Institute and the Global Director for Deloitte Research
Two veteran lawmakers forecast the year ahead on Capitol Hill.
Deloitte's new workforce lends strength to transparency at home, emerging markets abroad.
Testimony obtained by FederalNewsRadio says IT security measurements focus too much on compliance and not on risk. GAO surveyed 24 agencies and found few have moved beyond just fulfilling FISMA requirements.
Tags: technology , Greg Wilshusen , Vivek Kundra , John Streufert , GAO , OMB , State Department , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , NIST , Tom Davis , cybersecurity , FISMA , risk management