Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Deloitte
The Pentagon faces an uphill climb in getting ready for an audit of its consolidated financial statements by 2017, outside experts said Thursday. Nonetheless, the goal is achievable if the push is sustained by future secretaries of Defense.
Tags: DoD , management , financial management , DISA , DFAS , Army Corps of Engineers , DCAA , JoAnn Boutelle , Mark Keeley , Tracy Porter , Grant Thornton , PricewaterhouseCoopers , audit readiness , Jared Serbu
Executives from Deloitte Consulting LLP explain the company's vision for the future of the federal workforce, sharing details from their Fed Cloud plan.
A recent survey shows results that might surprise you.
The former congressman looks back on what's changed over the past decade in our series, 'Stories of the Decade'.
Gen. Charles Wald of Deloitte discusses a recent report he co-wrote.
Harry Radugue, Principal Author
Cybersecurity for the 44th President Report
January 22, 2009
William D. Eggers Executive Director of Deloitte's Public Leadership Institute and the Global Director for Deloitte Research
Two veteran lawmakers forecast the year ahead on Capitol Hill.
Deloitte's new workforce lends strength to transparency at home, emerging markets abroad.