Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Deloitte
Everyday behavior of your coworkers could be a sign of a looming insider attack. A new report explains what to watch out for and how agencies can try and predict the next threat.
Tom Davis, director of Federal Government Affairs for Deloitte, what the government could do to become leaner and more efficient.
April 29, 2014
The government is on high alert for insider threats. From shootings on military base to cybersecurity leaks, it may seem like your officemate could turn into your agency's worst nightmare. Agencies struggle with appropriate ways to migrate threats. Mike Gelles, a former chief psychologist for the Naval Criminal Investigative Service and now with Deloitte, talked about the threats with Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp.
Fred Steckler, the CAO at the US. Patent and Trademark Office, discusses his agency's number one ranking in the latest Best Places to Work in Government survey, and Deloitte's David Dye and Katherine Ryan talk about employee management and how to engage the workforce.
March 21, 2014
What's the secret to meeting 100 agency performance goals in the next two years?
In times of constrained budgets, agencies are cutting and consolidating services to save money and resources. Could it be the key to transforming government? A new report looks at what three agencies are doing right.
PortfolioStat is widely deployed across federal agencies and thus well worth exploring how we may be able to maximize the benefits derived from it.
Jack Midgley, a director in Deloitte's Global Defense Consulting practice will discuss the findings in the company's recent report on defense spending.
January 7, 2014
2013 marks the lowest employee satisfaction scores in agencies, according to the annual Best Places to Work report from the Partnership for Public Service and Deloitte. Governmentwide numbers show the federal workforce most concerned with leadership, mission and pay.