Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Deloitte
Bob Suda, president of Suda and Associates, and Tim Young, principal at Deloitte, count down the week's top stories with Francis Rose.
Dr. Harry Greenspun, senior advisor for Healthcare Transformation and Technoloy at Deloitte, discusses how technology is being used to reduce health care costs.
May 6, 2014
Tags: technology , Dr. Harry Greenspun , mhealth , mobile health applications , mobile data management , big data , advanced analytics , Department of Veterans Affairs , Healthcare IT , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
The National Defense Authorization Act is almost ready for the full House Armed Services Committee to review. One certainty is that the final dollar total will be smaller than last year. The Pentagon will make many hard decisions in the coming years, but it will have data and other tools to help make those decisions. John Powers, principal at Deloitte and leader of its Mergers, Acquisitions and Restructuring practice, and Beth McGrath, director of Deloitte's federal practice and former deputy chief management officer and performance improvement officer at the Defense Department, were Francis Rose's guests for Industry Chatter.
Everyday behavior of your coworkers could be a sign of a looming insider attack. A new report explains what to watch out for and how agencies can try and predict the next threat.
Tom Davis, director of Federal Government Affairs for Deloitte, what the government could do to become leaner and more efficient.
April 29, 2014
The government is on high alert for insider threats. From shootings on military base to cybersecurity leaks, it may seem like your officemate could turn into your agency's worst nightmare. Agencies struggle with appropriate ways to migrate threats. Mike Gelles, a former chief psychologist for the Naval Criminal Investigative Service and now with Deloitte, talked about the threats with Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp.
Fred Steckler, the CAO at the US. Patent and Trademark Office, discusses his agency's number one ranking in the latest Best Places to Work in Government survey, and Deloitte's David Dye and Katherine Ryan talk about employee management and how to engage the workforce.
March 21, 2014
What's the secret to meeting 100 agency performance goals in the next two years?
In times of constrained budgets, agencies are cutting and consolidating services to save money and resources. Could it be the key to transforming government? A new report looks at what three agencies are doing right.
PortfolioStat is widely deployed across federal agencies and thus well worth exploring how we may be able to maximize the benefits derived from it.